Sunday 18 April 2010

# OTHERS

Card for wee memories challenge

Hi all,
very quick update for the wee memories challenge...
This time the challenge theme is Vintage. Not really my style but i will try ^_^. You can find the challenge web at here :
http://suchins.blogspot.com/

Here is my take:
Item use:
Grant archival stamps,fiskar stamps-border and sentiment, EK Success puncher, distress inks for colouring, flowers, string, webster page papers.AC Cardstock.



"My dog after grooming "
she is extremelly little devil. Always not allow people to comb and cut her fur especiall around the mouth. She also recently very barky!! OMG...^_^...
Can you see my wall--there are a lot of bite mark!! and she still bitting it till now eventhough she is 7months already T_T.My beautiful house lots of her bite mark!

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco....

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty... love it!! :D thanks for playing!! have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have made a great job with your vintage card and your little dog is adorable.

    Have a great week.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi …just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…

    I love your doggie - we had two of these but sadly Charlie died a couple of years ago and we had to have Haggis put to sleep a few weeks ago...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, really like the yellowish color with the birds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates