Saturday 3 April 2010

A layout dedicate for my friend

It feels like ages since i scrap a photo...well today in the mood to do layout and my friend picture is my "victim"...
well it is not so wow...as i am not very good at scrapbook! Hope she likes it (wait till your bday ashley!) ^_^


Here few details from the layout:



I stamped several marriage sentiments on the left side of the page


I tore some part of the page and use it as a pocket to put some notes inside.


Front view of the notes


Back view of the notes-i wrote some quotes/wishes on it follow the picture shown on the front view


Overall look for the main


Cant missed the flower! flower are from prima marketing
Butterfly from Hero arts



Giant butterfly on the bottom corner of the photos. Stamps from hero arts-engraving butterfly. Colour by derwent inktense




I applied rub on on the top left and right of the photo.

That is for the day...
TFL

Regards,
Scrapco....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates