Tuesday 18 May 2010

# Magnolia card

Another magnolia! This image is my favourite!


Hi all..actually i was suppose to have a good rest today..but today weather make me stay awake (too noisy as there were a lots of thunder this afternoon-evening). It is also a good time for me to do crafting as the weather pretty cooling.
So here is another card i created today.


American craft cardstock-red; October afternoon Pattern Paper; Magnolia stamp-ladybug tilda, hero arts-congratulations; Copics markers; pebbles chalks; lots of prima marketing flowers; leaves; pearls ribbon; stickles-stardust; lace; Diamond glaze; frayed burlap distress ink; Versafine inks; ranger embossing powder.

Some close up from the card :
I applied diamond glazed on all of the flowers


Magnolia is coloured with copic markers and background is coloured with chalks


Another flowers from prima marketing (this card cost me a bomb for flowers only! ) :P

Sentiment stamped with versafine and emboss it with embossing powder-tinsel.

Hope all of you feel happy by looking all those bright colour on my card ^_^

Regards,
Scrapco..





4 comments:

  1. Your blog and cards are lovely.You use such great flowers and pearls and your choice of papers is fantastic will be back to look some more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful adorable card, beautiful colours and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are amazing! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! You do awesome designs! I use chalk a lot of times for my backgrounds too for if you make a mistake you erase it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates