Sunday 2 May 2010

# OTHERS

Babies card--another simple and fast card

Hi..Another lazy card is in here now. Why do i call it lazy..coz i dont need to do much colouring or even no need to do at all.
Just quick share..here my lazy card.

OVERALL LOOK
Stamps- Hot of the press (giraffe)-very cheap and cute stamp!!
Right side details : i stamped the giraffe on the pattern papper-my little shoes box. cut the giraffe shape. as for the giraffe body i colour the polkadot with copic-E44, ribbon-YG17.
I punch 3" EK Success scallop puncher on brown AC Cardstock. I tool white and yellow to draw circle inside the scallop.  i stamped Judi Kins stamps and emboss it with mustard seed distress embossing powder.
Background : I cut 2.5" Pattern paper-mylittleshoesbox,punch green AC cardstock use martha puncher. Attach this 2 together and lastly cover it with stripe green masking tape.

CLOSE UP LEFT:
BUTTONS: I stamped We are memories keeper stamp-another cheap and usefull set of stamps! with versafine-toffee on to the PP; Punch it with circle punch and create hole on the "buttons" use cropadile.
Sentiments--i stamped baby sentiments from fiskar and emboss it with detail white.

Here is the value for money stamps!

Hope You like it,
Regards,
Scrapco..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates