Sunday 9 May 2010

# Belle and Whisltle

Lemonade anyone! Encouragement card

This card is my top favourite for the Belle and Whistle DT Call challenge take 3. That is because i simply love bright colour--especially green and yellow. So i will just go on with the details ^_^


Cardstock is from American Craft

Lots of details here!
Stamps :Belle and whistle-lemonade anyone. It was coloured with derwent inktense colour pencils and the background is distress with scattered straw distress inks
Bamboo tree : I stamped bamboo tree-Judi Kins stamp on the October afternoon pattern paper used versafine inks-mixed 2 different green colour. I cut it out follow the shape and applied lime green stickles to make it shinny!

Yellow flowers are from prima marketing e series. On top of it is i created by myself. I also applies star dust stickles on the top of flowers.

Background: i punched scrap paper use EK Succes-poststamp shape. I love the gap that created from the original design. Alpha are from Adornit, i distress it with peeled paint and scattered straw distress inks.
On the left side i punched the paper use martha stewart puncher and distress it with peeled paint.

So that is it..it is very easy to make.
Hope you get inspired.
Thanks for looking,
Regards,
Scrapco...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates