Monday 3 May 2010

# Penny Black

Simple Book mark used PENNY BLACK stamp

Very quick update before off to bring my dog out for walk...

i was suppose to use this image for card but then i just realised that the size of this image can really fit 6" x6" envelope..So i dont want to wast..i decided to create simple book mark.

here is the look :

Item use:
Penny Black stamps-1692K
Basic Grey stamp-polkadot
inks: adirondack-butterscotch (mice),distress inks-shabby shutter-background,victorian velvet-mice cheek and hands. Polkadot-dried marigold.
Alpha sticker-Adornit
Pattern Paper : littleshoes box
stickles-star dust and orange
Others: ribbons,puncher-star,buttons

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Scrapco..

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute,Yen! I'm amazed with your distress coloring! I still can't do that :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates