Saturday 31 July 2010

# Hero arts

Some cards to share today and use hero arts stamps only ^_^

Hi all...
Today i am really in the high mood to play with HERO ARTS stamps...and i did really have fun. This fun thingy will drive me to buy more Hero arts stamp.lol.
So here are the cards that i want to share--all are pretty mini cards actually (11 cm x 12cm)

This card created for teacher's day.
The apple are from CL 320 and the stationaries are from CL 404.
Pattern paper from october afternoon, Cardstock are from American Craft (love it!)

Inside the card :



CARD 2:
It's a girl!
I also used 2 set of hero art stamp which are CL 265  and CL 381
Pattern papers used october afternoon,giant archival, Jilibean
Images coloured with copic markers
I did use EK puncher-scallop,martha stewart edge border and martha stewart circle cutter.

Inside card :

CARD 3:
This is the most interesting card for me..lol
I used several stamps : CG167,CL382,CL340,CL265
Lots glitter from stickles
Pattern papers from giant archival and girl paperie
Cardstock : American craft
Imaged are coloured with copics
Rhinestones are from kaiser

Inside card :


I guess that is it for today..
Hope you like my mini cards..
Hugs from Singapore
Natalia

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates