Tuesday 19 April 2011

# Flowers

May your dream come true :)

Hi Good morning peeps! :) How are you..? by the time you read this blog i am actually in my working place . I have set the date and time for this post and the next post, well i guess it is better to do this way rather than i have to wait i reach home. So for today card! i am so in love with this pretty daffodills stamps that i bought from my friend joanne who open a website shop (www. papercraftsgarden.com ). This stamp is from Heartfelt creations brand. I coloured it with my new babies--tombow markers :). Love the vibrant colours that shown by this markers :)

As for the background of the flowers,i did a little bit of collage. I sponged the white cardstock use scattered straw and shabby shutter distress inks. One done, i Stamped an old script stamp from hero arts use scattered straw.Finishing, i took one of stamp from tim holtz and stamped on the every corner use shabby shutter :). Voila..it looks so gorgeous..:)


Sentiment stamp from Penny Black. Coloured with tombow markers :)

Well i guess that is it from me!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Yenni Natalia

11 comments:

  1. Yenni!! I'm in love with your new babies!!! I'm gonna look for this markers, for sure!!! Your card is gorgeous, like you said!!! ;)
    bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Yenni! :) Your card is just so cheerful and so into spring. Oh how I wish I could color like you!

    Hugs,
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful Yenny! Love your new toys ha!
    gorgeous coloring as always...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yenni, I dont't tare to see yours cards!!!So beautiful...all them!!!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow Yenni! Such a cheerful color! Love the daffodils and bow too! A very pretty card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is cute so much)))) Great yellow flowers)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yenni..Where do you buy new baby Tombow Marker? the colors are Amazing.

    Miss U
    Rina Damay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors on your spring card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates