Wednesday 2 January 2013

# CC

ATS Wednesday Challenge : Brown, Red and Pink

 
It is Wednesday and it is a mid week! yay...just few days to weekend.
I took a day leave and decided to spend it with crafting. I am soo missed " Me time" and now feel so contented. I managed to create 3 valentine cards that i will be sharing with you the next few days :).
As for today,i have a project for ATS Challenge ( Brown, Red and Pink)  escpecially created for my friend baby. 


Stamps : CC Design Swiss Pixie Baby Girl, Fiskar stamp ( Sentiment)
Colour : Distress Markers
Dies : Spellbinder (Circle, Scallop Circle and Border decoration), Sizzix ( Alphas), MFT ( Edge dies)
Paper : Echo Park
Others : WOC Flowers, ZVA Creative rhinestone, Prima Marketing Heart shape
 
Hope to see you all in the ATS Challenge :)
 
I also would love to enter this project for :
 
Hugs
Yenni
 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Yenni :-) the image is adorable and the details are all fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Yenni. So bright and colourful and I love the image you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Love the fabulous design and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowwww this is amazing
    looks great with the diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love all the Rhinestones and Die cuts. She looks so sweet.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates