Wednesday 20 March 2013

# CC

Spring Colour Inspiration #09 : I'm Sorry


Hi Peeps! How are you ? I hope you are doing well :)
I am in the midst of holiday now so i cant reply you if there is any enquiries.
Today is another wednesday, have you joined our All that Scrap Challenge ? We have anything goes challenge going on. You could win 5 CC design digi stamp of your choice. The rule is simple, create any project with CC design stamp on it. Remember the stamp must be CC Design otherwise will be deleted.
 
So for today i have Beautiful Lucy that i coloured use distress markers. I was very busy when i created this so i just did a quick colouring and create a clean and simple card :) 
 
 
Stamp : CC Design Beautiful Lucy, Hero arts sentiment
Colour : Distress ink markers
Paper : Lawn Fawn, AC Cardstock Kraft
Puncher/dies : Fiskar scallop border, WRMK Tab, PTI Cloud dies.
 
Hope you like my card today :)
 
I see you very soon!
 
Hugs
Yenni Natalia


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates