Thursday 11 April 2013

# Magnolia card

Celebrate your Day!

 Good Morning! Rise and Shine!
I woke too early today due to headache, so since i have a little time before off to work i decided to a post today. I have been wanting to share this card with you since the day i created this card...lolz.
Again the colour theme is inspired by my lovely talented friend Yulis Kartika :).
You can visit her blog here.
I love her blog and get a lot of inspiration from her be it layout, the way she embellish her card,colour, etc! i am your BIG FAN yulis :P.
 
 So without further due, here is my card :)
A close up of Tilda. My colouring still need lot of pratices..:) I coloured her with distress markers.
 
And here is the full close up.
 
Hope you like it :)
 
Would love to enter this card for the below challenges :
 
I see you soon again tomorrow :)
 
Hugs
Yenni
 


3 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the banner! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates