Wednesday 27 August 2014

# birthday card # My Minds Eye

CAS card : Happy Birthday

 Hello....it is Thrusday...i feel time past very fast isnt?
i have a pretty card to share with you ^_^. Love love it so much..and it almost straight away sold when it hit my online shop at carousell. Glad that there are still so many people appreciate handmade cards.
 
I LOVE IT...So pretty...combination of sweet tone of pink,turquoise, yellow,brown and green. All looks prettily match. i really love MME pattern paper. the lady and the frame stamp are from PTI simply jane which come with its coordinating dies.

How wonderful it is if we could use itsy bitsy of the leftover project and make it into card ^_^.
I really couldnt resist to purchase MME paper pad again. Been absent on shopping most of scrapbooking supplies in Local scrapbook store because i just have too many stuffs in the room and it frustrate me. So far i could go up to  1.5 months. an achievement to me! :)
till yesterday i saw one of MME collections JUST SAYIN. it was released few weeks back but i keep try not to buy. while i was waiting for my husband in shopping mall yesterday, i decided to do a little tour in scrapbook store and i trully couldnt resist and grab one of small paper pad and few loose 12" square of pattern papers. I just spent about $21 but my heart pain because why i couldnt control!! T_T. so i just think, it is okay. you deserve a little break ^_^.
 
that is it from me today..hope to see you again very soon! ^_^
 
Yenni natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates