Tuesday 5 August 2014

# cards # GILTOS

GILTOS : Thoughts of You sweetie


Oh Hello there...welcome back to my blog :). Hope you have a good rest last night.
Today i have something fun and lots of work on my card from embossing, die cutting,fussy cutting, watercolour and many more.
Before that i decided come out with my own term which i called GILTOS -GIve Love To Old Stash. I will be using this terms in my blog everytime i use my very old or untouched stash. I feel so happy when i created this card. So lets get started and see what is under GILTOS.

 
First and foremost is embossing powder. I have tons of colourful embossing powder but mostly i never use it. I just keep using white or clear as it is the easiest one. So today i Give some love my Zing embossing powder and use it on my sentiment from paper smooches ( Thoughts of you sweetie).
 
Second things is Stamp. If read my blog previously i always say i have lots of stamps. So i have stopped buying stamps for more than 1 month (i am so elated!) until yesterday there was a big sale in my local scrapbook store, so i decided to grab 3 stamps set. Well to me 3 stamps set after more than 1 month never shop is very good! ^_^. So let t see what is the old stash there. First is the coconut trees from stampendous. It supposedly come with the monkey below but i decided to cover it. Another items are my lawn fawn fox and speech bubble stamp and leaves Paper smooches stamp. Isnt that fox cute! though a little bit odd as fox doesnt goes to beaches.does he? :D
 
Third things is my scattered straw distress stickles to create sandy feel look :)
 
So here a little close up
I have cut few sunshine dies from lawn fawn on watercolour paper and coloured it with distress ink.
inks that i used are mustard seed, peel paint, worn lipstick, pumice stone, evergreen and dried marigold. The first 3 sunshines i stacked it based on the original size.The next 2 sunshines i have trimmed the rays slightly smaller and lastly one will be trimmer pretty short just slightly longer than the brads.  
 
Would love to enter this card for the following challenge :
Simon says stamp- anything goes
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes with a twist get wordy
Papertake weekly- anything goes
stamp and create- anything goes
The Cutting Edge challenge - picture inspiration. I use the colour from the picture inspiration to create my card. :)
 
 
 
So that is it the card for today. Pretty fun and i finally i used so many old stash on this card.
Hope you like my card today and leave me a comment if you do so or just to let me know that you have been here :)
 
just a little update..my doggie turn 5 years old yesterday and me and hubby decided to make her favourite food. we know she loves eggs and caesar brand doggie food, so we decided to copy the idea of omu rice. we pan fry the egg without oil then use it to wrap caesar brand doggie food and pellet).
 
 
 
 
thank you for stopping by
 
Yenni Natalia
 


4 comments:

  1. wow, I luv this, the center of the sun is brilliant...very sweet card! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. love how you made the sun. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable...love that sun and the colored embossing powder...very cool:)!! So happy you took the time to be a part of our challenge at The Cutting Edge this week:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS, this is AMAZING!!! Great idea on how to make that awesome sun!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates