Sunday 9 November 2014

# christmas card # Greeting Farm

Christmas card inspiration : Loving this holiday anya ^_^

Hello...Back with another Christmas card.
I just noticed that I have made Christmas card faster than I blog therefore I have 44 drafts in my blog. Oh Em Gee...hhehehhe....
 
Anyway I will try to do a quick share of my Christmas cards every another day ^_^
So for today I have a Holiday Anya that I finally get chance to play with her. I coloured her with my inktense pencils and blend it with sansodor. A little pale look when I coloured it but that is what i want to achieve ^_^
 
Merry Christmas sentiment from hero arts.
 
And here is the inside card.
Sweet and pastel card for Christmas definitely my type!
 
Would love to enter this card for the following challenge :
 
That is all from me.
hope to see you you again here
 
Yenni
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card... lovely image and your embellishments look wonderful!!.. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'Papertake Weekly'... good luck with the challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT Papertake Weekly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors. Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates