Wednesday 12 November 2014

# birthday card # mama elephant

Sending sprinkles and smiles

Good Morning
Good day to you all.
I have another Birthday card to share with you. I am still using Mama elephant stamp but I chose the rabbit image instead. Same concept as yesterday cards. I have stamped several rabbits images and cut it out to use as a shaker card filler. 
 
The heart shape felt is cut out using MFT dies. I love how bright and fun this card turn out :) Definitely need to make something similar to this again :)

Just a little close up. all the mini rabbits are fussy cut as I don't have coordinating dies.

And here is the inside card :)
 
Hope you like what I share with you today
 
Hugs
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates