Wednesday 13 January 2016

# friend card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Friends, So happy to have you in my life

Hello everyone :)

I hope you like all my cards which i made use MFT stamps few days back. ^_^
As for today, i am inspired by few of valentine cards which i saw from pinterest and play with this sweetie from whimsy stamp called Polly.
 She is my friends favourite too and she regretted that she never purchase this on our last shopping sprees :). 

For the base card, i decided to use my brand new quickutz dies which i purchase from amazon recently and yeah...i finally dare myself to use my very old my minds eyes paper pad from year 2011..hahhaha yes...2011 and still untouched till now because the design is just to pretty. I have whole piles of paper pads as old as 2008 ^_^. 

And here is the close up of this sweetie. I colored her with distress markers because it is easier to control than reinker :).  Sentiments from hero arts and stamped use versafine vintage sephia. Flowers and metal corner from wild orchird crafts and cute pink bows from dollar store (daiso) :)

And Here is the inside card.


Entering this card for the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe Crafts- Heart
7 kids challenge blog : anything goes

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day ^_^

See you soon

Hugs
Yenni 


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates