Saturday 30 January 2016

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : To a true friend

Hello!!! Oh my i am behind target. It is likely i could not fulfill my target for craft resolution for this month. Although i am not be able to fulfill the type of cards which i targeted to make but in quantity terms, i already make at least 17 cards, just few more to go ^_^. So i will pat my shoulder as i am doing my best ^_^ 

Back to today's card. I am making a soft peach pastel card. Not much layering but i still love that it is still has lots of details, Especially when there are two adorable monkeys accompany this little girl ^_^.

I used Rose's Bike Ride from whimsy stamp wee collections and for the monkeys from mama elephant lunar animals. All are colored use Tim Holtz distress markers. 

And here is the inside card. 

Entering this card for the following challenges :
7 kids challenge blog- anything goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts- hearts
Whimsy stamp challenge- With Love
Marker pop challenge - anything goes
Simon says stamp- anything goes

I hope you like this card ^_^

See you very soon

Hugs
Yenni 

3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that peach and love the lace, Yenni, not to mention all the pretty layers! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what die did you use to make this shaped card?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates