Friday 8 April 2016

Penny Black : It is a Awesomely Fun Friday at Penny Black inc

Wow!!! It is again another fabulous moment which i have been waiting in a month. Time for another Fun Fridays at Penny Black Inc blog with my buddies lovely layers ladies.
For today i am featuring this teenage Mindy as the main feature for my today's card. 


Here is the sneak peek. You could see the full image at Penny Black Inc together with downloadable instructions.
 I keep the card quite simple and pretty flat so that many of you could make similar one and send the card easily  ^_^

and here is the inside card :



Thank you for always supporting me.
Hope to see you again very soon :)

Hugs
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates