Monday 24 October 2016

# birthday card # Double Z folds

LOTV : Double Z fold card Happy Birthday

Good Morning,

When i finished make this card, I just could not wait to share this card with you. 
It is one of the most fun card i made and pretty easy too. 

This card called Double Z fold card. I stumble across this type of card at Pinterest and quickly decided to make it for my next birthday card. If you get used to with making Z fold card, to make this card is totally easy. 

Here is the look from above. 

For the pattern papers, i used KnCo pattern papers. Really pretty and bright pattern papers that suit to the colours i picked for the main image.
Flowers from wild orchid craft and the sentiment happy birthday from Altenew. 

The main image from LOTV and i colored it with zig clean color real brush markers. 

I have made another similar card as this. Will share with you soon :)

Have a lovely day ahead.

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates