Thursday 6 October 2016

# christmas card # Lily of the Valley

LOTV : Merry Christmas

Good Morning!!
I woke up quite late today because i am so tired because of yesterday exercise.
Everyday, i am aiming for at least 10,000 walks because that is the healthy range for active people which many articles said. Yesterday i went way beyond that, for the walks which recorded by my handphone hit about 10,000 plus. I also did badminton and 10 mins brisk walk use tread mill which never counted in my phone apps. So that is why today i am so shack :P.

But..good news, i still have some cards on hand to share with you, so here is my today's card.

I made a different type of card fold this time and it is really look pretty but it used up a lot of materials in the making compare to usual fold card. To create the cris cross card itself i need two 5" x 5" cardstock and one more cardstock for the insert. But well, all worth it, it looks so pretty here :)

Here are the supplies i used :
i used Snow Flurries image from LOTV and colored them with zig markers. 
Flowers from wild orchird craft 
NOEL word from papertrey ink
Snowflakes punched use martha stewart puncher
Leaves die cuts from magnolia dies
Scallop edges for the insert used la la land dies 

And here it is when it pulled. 

I hope you like what i shared today :)

Entering this for the following challenges :
Really Reasonable Ribbon : Things with wings


See you again soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates