Saturday 8 October 2016

# christmas card # mama elephant

Mama Elephant : Merry and Bright

Good Morning!

I hope everyone doing well and you are still enjoying my christmas card collections. 

Today's card is pretty clean and simple i made this week. 
 I  admit am addicted to this blending technique after seeing how wonderful and pretty cards  Melania Deasy made and of course i could not wait to create one more.
It is actually very easy so long you have the coordinating dies for the stamps, otherwise will be too tiring cutting. 

Here are the supplies i used to make this card :
Zig Markers 
Distress ink pads : Festive berry and cracked pistachio

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Deep Ocean Challenge : Favourite season
Stampin Royalty : anything goes 
Stampavie and More : Anything goes


Hope to see you again very soon. 
I am off making another card similar to this. Share with you tomorrow. 

Hugs
Yenni 

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed with this masterpiece. It looks so stunning, all your beautiful colours and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Yenni
    congrats on the top picks at Stampin Royalti
    your card is so so cuuutee
    may I ask you where are you come from
    my cousine name also Yenni
    but we are from Indonesia
    let us be friend in Blogland Yenni
    I am on some DT you can join the challenge it is on the side bar
    hugs and see you around maybe
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates