Friday 21 October 2016

# birthday card # Stampavie

Stampavie : Happy Birthday to You

Good Morning!
Before i start sharing today's card, have you heard that Lili of the valley stamps has 50 % discount for the next 48 hours ? it applies to Rubber stamps and digi stamps. If you have not heard or see how is the stamps looks like in cards, do check MY LOTV cards . I am sure you will fall in love :)
Do check out THEIR WEBSITE now. The discount will appear when you click add to card. Happy Shopping!
Just an info, i am not part of their team nor ask to do this to promote their shop. I just doing it because i really like their stamp set. Affordable price, unique designs and good quality.

So back to card :) 
I am still playing with Old and discontinued stamp from stampavie and colored it with zig clean color real brush markers. 
Sorry i have got to tempt you this way :P. If you like to collect stampavie stamps previously, you are lucky to hold this lovely collections. I regret that i have sold some of it on impulse, thought that it wont be popular, but i was wrong. I posted this colored image on my IG account for the 30 days color challenge, and many asked me about this stamp brand and where to get it :P. 

Here is the close up of the image. So adorable right ?

Joining this for the following challenge :
Crafty Ribbon : Ribbon Or Lace
Addicted to stamp : Anything goes
Fab and Funky challenges : Fab Flowers
Lil Red Wagon : Lets Party
Wonderful Wednesday : Always Anything goes

See you again tomorrow for another card :)

Yenni

5 comments:

  1. Another amazing card Yenni, you are a very talented card maker. Your images are coloured to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely bright colours! I especially like all the lace. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning birthday card.love your bright colors and the image is so adorable...Awesome card design.Thank you for joining us at ATSM
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - such a cute image and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yenni; I love the happy colours on your card! I also like the lace, so thanks for participating in our challenge this week at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back!

    La Vikinga // Member of the Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates