Saturday 22 October 2016

# Stampavie # Thank you card

Stampavie : Thank You

Good Morning!

I am Glad that you are here with me because i made another card  which i am sure it will brighten your day.

Here i am playing with my Old stamp stampavie again, so sorry this item is discontinue long time ago.  Yesterday. i browsed through  and I looked back about 4-5 years my old stampavie cards in this blog. I am so glad that my coloring skill keep improving each year. 
 Back then my colouring for this stamp was totally plain. Now i feel this stamp back to alive with bright colours. ^_^

I colored the image with Zig clean color real brush. Added few tiny details around the image use liquid pearl. I have not venture at Nuovo brand because too scared i will get addicted and want to purchase more. I am aiming to make use most of my liquid pearl before i move on to the new product :). 

And here is the inside card. I added mama elephant mouse stamp to decorate the inside card :).

Joining this for the following challenge :
Crafty Ribbon : Ribbon Or Lace
Addicted to stamp : Anything goes
Wonderful Wednesday : Always Anything goes
As you like it challenge : Old stuffs. Somehow when i play with old stuffs , it bring back memories and i feel satisfy for able to bring back the old stamp to live and not following the main stream where everyone "rush" to buy and use new stamps. 
Noor Design : CAS or fully loaded

Thank you for stopping By

See you very soon :)

5 comments:

  1. This card certainly brightens a dull day. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love your warm colouring and colouring! Super cute mouse :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This teacup mouse is just adorable! You did a great job of coloring. Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us at the Addicted to Stamps and More blog--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie--ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so adorable! Love your coloring and all those dots!!! Great layering too!! Thanks so much for joining our CAS or Fussy or Fancy challenge. Hope to see you back! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely layering and beautiful cute picture. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates