Wednesday 26 October 2016

# Other occasion card # Stampavie

Stampavie : Wishing you happiness

Good Morning!

I was super tired yesterday. I did meet my friends then following by did lots of house works and a little bit of exercise.  
My body still feels quite sore today but i am good to start my new projects but before i am off to make new cards, i would like to share a card i created a couple days back.
Here i am featuring this lovey dovey mice from Stampavie stamp. I colored it with zig markers on 300gsm watercolor papers. 

For the flowers and leaves i used La la land crafts dies and wild orchid craft.
Honeycombs die cuts use magnolia doohickey dies club
Sentiment from LOTV
Pattern papers from Echo park

Hope you like it

See you very soon. 

Yenni


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates