Wednesday 5 October 2016

# christmas card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : JOY

Good Morning!
Here i am back with another card and this time i am featuring one of my latest favourite line from whimsy stamp. Previously i only set my eyes on the Sylvia Zet collections, but now it seems that more and more cute and lovely stamps design out from other designer. Like for today's card, this penguin stamps comes from Crissy Armstrong collections called Penguin Happy Mail.
Crissy collections features plenty of adorable critters and one that catch my eyes are the penguins series :) Go and check it out, they are all must have items. 

So in here i made a very easy card fold which is Z fold card. 

For the flowers, as always i use wild orchird crafts. The pattern papers from LOTV. 
The word "JOY" cut use papertrey ink dies. The scroll die cuts behind the flowers used penny black dies

And here is the inside card. I keep them very simple with adhere a beautiful white lace. 

I hope you like the card i made today.

Have a lovely day :)

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates