Monday 3 October 2016

# christmas card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : NOEL


Good Morning!

It is another day in a week. I hope you will receive some peace in God presence, His peace and wisdom during your daily activities.

Today's weather is really cooling here in Singapore. We had a heavy rain in the early morning and now still drizzling. I love it but sadly i could not start my exercise program which is swimming. I scared catch a cold.
I have been putting on weight pretty drastically lately probably it is due to the hormon medicine i took before. So now i start feel my ankles and back pain. I also have to go to plus size shop if i want to buy clothes and i hate it! i used to size S and M and now to XXL :(. That is pretty devastating.
I am going to loose weight no matter what! I hope my body cooperate especially my rusty bones and joints.

Anyway back to card..I have made a window card this time round. 
For today's card i am featuring SARAH fromWhimsy stamp as the focal point. 
As usual it colored use distress inks on 300gsm watercolor paper. Cut them circle use spellbinder dies. 

The super pretty NOEL from papertrey ink. I get this question a lot so i better keep mentioning when i use it :).


The super beautiful flowers are from wild orchird crafts. I am running out of stock for white colour flower, hmm maybe it is a good time to start listing down what i need :). Just incase woc has some promos.
The lovely purple mint papers from Lili Of the Valley. Sadly they are no longer selling this paper pads. I should have bought more, the purple and mint is so pastel and really darling.

Anyway i hope you like this card. I want to keep it simple because the main image is so pretty and i do not want other stuffs distract the main focal. 

Entering this card for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas challenge : T for Two
Simon says stamp : Anything goes


4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Yenni. Such gorgeous colours and your layout is lovely. Good luck with the weight loss - I struggle too and am determined to lose weight! It's hard but we can both do it. Keep crafting. Your cards are really amazing. Love from Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Yenni - this is amazing. Your color choice and coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful! i love the colors!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our Two theme at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates