Wednesday 19 October 2016

# christmas card # Wild Rose studio

Wild Rose Studio : Celebrate the wonder

Good Afternoon..
Just a quick post before i go for physiotherapy for my backache.  ^_^

For today's card i am featuring this lovely elephants which was one of my top used stamps for last year card. Freshly created from my craft room, and the photo taken during this cloudy day. I am surprised that it turns out well :) 

Here is the close up
This image from Wild Rose Studio Bella with Sledge and colored it with Zig clean color real brush.

As always flowers from Wild Orchid Craft
The hanging snowflakes and leaves die cuts from La la land crafts

Hope to see you again very soon :)

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates