Wednesday 12 April 2017

# birthday card # Whimsy stamps

Whimsy Stamp : Happy Birthday

Helloooo.....
How are you all today :)

It is a whimsy stamp release...yay!! It is called for celebration.
We have tons of cuteness this month and yes! more penguins....
So here is my card for the first day release preview ^_^

I used Penguin Birthday Party for the main feature. 
The birthday will be more fun when we bring (silly) friends along.So i picked Penguin party digital stamp and resize it to smaller size and place it on the left and right of the Birthday boy ^_^. 
I also used Whimsy Stamp Bold Banner clear stamp (Happy Birthday) and 
Whimsy Stamp Summer Breeze enamel dots .

And here is the inside card. 

Be sure to visit Whimsy Stamp to see more new releases because you don't want to miss it! ^_^

Take care

Yenni 




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates