Saturday 1 July 2017

# birthday card # Penny Black

Penny Black : I am about to snap, have a snappy birthday

Good evening and happy saturday to all of you :)
Do you like the new look of my blog ? i had to emergency change to new one because the old one seems shown some error.
I am pretty happy too with the new design because i can post larger image here :) but still need to edit few stuffs here :)

So i can't wait to quickly write a post for my today's card.
I am still playing with this adorable playful mice from penny black.



Here is the full look of the image.
I love the pastel look i used to color this image. I used caran d'ache to color the images.

The inside card i keep it simple and has sentiment have a snappy birthday. the sentiment from MFT stamp.

Simon says stamp challenge : anything goes
Ribbon Girl challenge : any image
Lil Red wagon : Three of a kind
The sisterhood crafters : Buttons
As you like it challenge : Favourite way to add ribbon (loop on the side, simple and not overwhelming the main image) 
Penny Black saturday challenge : Flowers

That is it from me... have a lovely weekends. 


8 comments:

  1. Your new blog design looks FABULOUS!
    What a sweet creation and your coloring is amazing! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Buttons’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Yanni! I love the image and gorgeous colours and details.Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card! Love the way you placed the buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at THe Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Fabulous card... love the cute images...
    thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Hugs Sylvie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! this is the cutest card...I adore the sweet mice and the image...so fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! The little tongue is just too cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card with so many amazing elements! Love the flowers from printed paper! Thanks for joining us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My eyes were drawn to the bright, happy colors on your gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates