Sunday 30 October 2016

# Altenew # Other occasion card

Altenew : Get Well

Good Morning!

Happy Sunday to all of you.

I could not  stop stamping this beauty from Altenew peony bouquet to make more cards with it. 
So today's card is one of the first batch stamping of this stamp set. If you are my Instagram friend, you would have known what i was feedback about this stamp set i have. 
I do love this stamp set but sadly what i received is a tiny bit defect. If you notice there is a dot on the peony petals, that was not intentionally but it was a defect from the stamp set itself. I have noticed it only after few batch of stamping because i stamp and also watching korean variety show. So many distraction..lol. 

So today i have decided to follow my friends suggestion to send an email to altenew. I hope to hear good news from them.
Meanwhile here is the card i created for today :)




And here is the inside card. 

I hope you like the card. 

See you very soon and have a happy Sunday

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates