Monday 10 October 2016

# christmas card # mama elephant

Mama Elephant : Merry Christmas

Morning!!

I hope everyone have a wonderful weekends.
For me, I just stayed at home most of the time and try to make cards and also tidy up the house  because my husband has to go to work during weekends

And here i am back with a card i made yesterday . I admit it was not a quick and easy card to do because a lot of manual works to do especially the part with words  merry and christmas. 

The half circle created use grand spellbinder circle dies, manually trace and manually cut.
For the tree and raccoons also i fussy cut them because i do not have the coordinating dies for it. 

For the background behind the mountains, i blend  distress ink pads and spray with water to create water splotch and once it was dry i did flick some white paint on it to create lots of white dots. I did this because the splotchy effect on the yellow and green was not as obvious as the red one

Here are the supplies i use to make this card :
Mama Elephant in line letters
Lawn Fawn Bah Humbug (bows and santa hat)
Zig markers to color the critters
Distress ink pads  : tumble glass, festive berry, squeezed lemonade, cracked pistachio. 

Hope you like the card i made today :)

Have a lovely day ahead. I am going to clean up my craft room now. Extremely messy now :P.

Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates