Thursday 13 October 2016

# christmas card # mama elephant

Mama Elephant : Merry Merry Merry

Good Afternoon!

So sorry for not posting anything yesterday.
I was so busy and mentally tired because My husband injured during his working and has to stay in the hospital one night. Thanks God, he discharge yesterday evening and he is now resting at home.

Back to the card. Looks familiar ? :) 
 this card i created at the same time as my other mama elephant card at here .
I only decide it to share with you today so that you don't feel bored :)
Honestly, i like this color combos more than the other one.  


Here are the supplies i used to make this card :
Zig Markers 


Thank you for stopping by

Hugs
Yenni 


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates