Friday 7 October 2016

# friend card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Fun Fridays featuring Lovely Layers Ladies



Good Afternoon!
It is the very special time again of the month where i am featuring Penny Black stamps and products in the Penny Black inc website

I understand that most Penny Black lover start to experiencing chill or cold weather now and probably missing spring or summer. Therefore, i present you This month card which spring inspired theme which rather special for me because I have challenged myself not to use any of the images for my card but still all the die cuts i used here use Penny Black dies. They do have a very large range of dies in their store, check it out and i am sure you will find at least some that interest you. For me, i really loved with all the dies i used here. 
If you wish to create similar card as mine, be sure to visit Penny Black blog and download the tutorial. Also do visit their giveaway for the new releases. Try your luck there :)

And here is the inside of the card.


Hope you like what i shared today

Have a lovely day and TGIF 

Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates